Sunday, October 17, 2010

Landing among the stars

I don’t like putting my favorite stuff on static mode.
By stuff, I mean people, places, and things. Things we love that show as the light, like little stars at night.
I do like putting them into my movable-type, though. I just write.
_________

I do put out stuff I like. I just don’t like doing bureaucratic work, because I get lost within a single desk of unlimited Name-Calling data in this Digital day we live in now.
I like to move, preferably with my user.
_________
I always maintain un-attached so that them users remain un-reachable to me, and therefore, I am always meant to, subjected to, and have-to get them.
I have-to get things I like about them while these individual’s individualistic subjectivity remain unreachable to me.
As part of my work that has a job title of a Student, I prefer to do this unreachable goals at short-term intervals that are accumulates in time, therefore achieving a singular objectivity, a single context, and a strongest of the stronger stories out of the strong stories in the long run.
To reach those star-lit stories, I have got to work it all out, as nothing in life is for free.
How we work translates into value. Therefore, each movable-step forward translates into a decision-making variable. So what I work for must translate myself into a set of quantifiable values.
________
They keep telling you that the moon is too far and unreachable. Therefore, flying to the moon is un-doable.
I need you to make it simply undo-able, so that all of us, as subjected individuals, can all grow valuable, valued and abled.

No comments: