Wednesday, October 20, 2010

ATM encounter

I am processing myself within the market liquidation process as I draw something out of the machine.

The Automatic Teller Machine.

With-drawal of a liquid asset, what we call ‘cash’ for everyday means of bartering values, takes a person to commit oneself to death, since that liquidity in hand means that person is subject to immediacy.

I then must be ready on-the-fly in this particular setting.

Investing on time to increase the subject “intelligence” can actually be the best form of value spent. By drawing out cash, that machine has told me something, therefore those precious seconds within 24 hours of a day was indeed time well-spent.

My brain is installing the teller applications, sending me signals from newly-formed neural passages, transmitting messages throughout my body.

I became a priceless, intangible asset.

However, I have been taught to sell myself to the world by coming in, wearing these clothes on me, with a huge price tag.

No comments: