Friday, December 10, 2010

Means to an ending

After studying the “Symbolism in Revelation” on Biblical Literacy: The Essential Bible Stories Everyone Needs to Know by Timothy Beal, I see what he writes: "One thing is clear here: the end is not absolute, that is beyond even John’s imagination. This ending is also a new beginning. It’s the edge of the world as we know it.”

As I am flipping through the Book of Revelations, I see it:

Then I saw…
Then I saw…
Then I saw…

John simply has a vision, based on his faith and support from the inside and the Outside.

OVERCONSUMPTION - As our culture has evolved towards developing ourselves into the habits of taking, taking, and taking, and when the markets keep on growing, growing, and growing, whereas media keeps on giving, giving, and giving, we are naturally inclined to take whatever’s right in front of our eyes. Visual cue is an innate powerful tool that nature has built into our systems.

Which is why we’re meant to visualize, not stealing visions of others.

It has been revealed that I would symbolize Butterfly 3.0.



I shall dis-cover forevermore...

No comments: