Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'm-Patient.

STACIA: Can I run my marathon today?
SALUNA: No.
STACIA: Can I run my marathon today?
SALUNA: No.
STACIA: Can I run my marathon today?
SALUNA: No.
STACIA: Can I run my marathon today?
SALUNA: No.
STACIA: Can I run my marathon today?
SALUNA: No.
[Sixteen weeks later...]
STACIA: Can I run my marathon today? Please?
SALUNA: [long, dramatic pause] …Sure.

That which is why she died from taking the redpill (Refer to my English journal).

I, as her resurrector, am training her dead body to live again by hosting me in her show. She ordered her bib with my name on the tag ('SALUNA'). That's when I'll appear, in the coming year on July 31, 2011, in her running performance. I shall be at the legal age of 21, officially, finally.


*Stacia's Note: I'm posting this particular video only because I want you, my reader, to better understand my context in the fictional case of Saluna's story I am developing (with Ai).

All We Need Is Just a Little Patience.


No comments: